Brian M. Ramsey, Attorney at Law

experienced and aggressive                419-240-2100

If you get hurt while doing your job you may be entitled to Workers Compensation Benefits for lost time from employment, medical expenses and pain and suffering.

If your employer denies your work related injury claim you need the help of an expert to prove your claim. You need someone to speak on your behalf.

Employers almost always have advocates. You should also have your own advocate because what you don't know may cost you everything.